- This event has passed.
The StartUp Toolbox: 5 Power Principles
August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| FREE
Are you like most people who cannot stop doing what you DON’T want to do rather than doing what you WANT to do?
Join us for an inspiring and powerful presentation that engages participants in discovering their passions and realizing their potential for living their dreams and creating a more fulfilled life. Come learn how to use 5 Powerful Principles to do what you WANT and stop doing what you DON’T want to do in life, business and otherwise. It’s time for you to start turning your DREAMS into ACTIONS.
1 hour workshop 5 Powerful Principles!!
In this workshop we’ll uncover how to:
- Take inventory of your intentions and start to build a more effective strategy
- Know the difference between your “Familiar Voice” and your “Inspired Voice”.
- Discover the things that matter to you in life and how to engage them because things are going to happen ANYWAY!!!
- Start making a living doing what you LOVE.
- Use many helpful tips on Personal Development, Success Training, Business Development and much more.
About Our Guest Speaker – Cabrini Schnyder
Ms. Schnyder is an Orator, author and founder of DNA –Entrepreneur. Ms. Schnyder has owned and operated a variety of brick and mortar businesses including Cabrini’s Koffee Bar, The Pet Corner, Cabrini’s Jazz Alley, The Loftydog Pet Supplies & Grooming, and Nola’s A Taste of New Orleans, (just to name a few). Her latest mission is to use her Voice and Knowledge of Business to help Women Entrepreneurs, successfully negotiate the Small Business World and to inspire the masses. To learn more about her forthcoming book,The Law of F.U.C.K. T.H.A.T.T. -5Principles to Live by in Life and Business and how she can help you live the life of your dreams, visit her site at www.fuckthatt.com.